Friday, May 15, 2015

Astrology & Zodiac Art, An Art Work for Each Sign

I am going through my computers and back up drives and what a mess of files I've uncovered. Here are astrology art files of mine I just found in this vast horde of files. Do I believe in astrology? Not particularly but I like its imagery. For awhile, I made books which were filled with astrology images. I gave a few away as gifts. I had a special printer at the time that would print these images on handmade mulberry Oriental paper. The printer died on me and I had no other use for it so the books died at the same time. Not that I have any desire to go back to doing that. It was ok for that moment in time and then I completely lost interest. I have a very low threshold of boredom so this happens to me a lot. Why did this interest me? I liked the ancient symbols I was coming across online plus had some new filters to try out in Photoshop. So I just played with it. I am a Virgo on the cusp of Leo. We are known for our Felix like qualities, being fuss budgets. It mentions not one word that I am the Oscar instead. Hence, my low belief in the subject matter. Enjoy your own sign here and download and print it if you wish. These are not high res images though so big prints won't work.












No comments:

Post a Comment