Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Painting Slides & Investigating Hauntings


As I've mentioned several times, I have been creating presentations for continuing ed which Felix is going to deliver. I found two more haunted houses for my stigmatized housing disclosures show. One is the Amityville Horror house and the other is a St. Louis old mansion. I will write more below. Don't forget that clicking on these images makes them much bigger.







And I continued work on the white collar crime of identity theft after the hauntings. I noticed that I really ramped up the art work for the identity theft. Since it was a drier topic, I really let rip with painting, drawing and everything else. I painted most of the page backgrounds. They are all abstractions so it was fun. I did a lot of them on the iPad with Pixelmator. These get much bigger with clicking on them too.


go here to read the fake fingerprint article




No comments:

Post a Comment